Monday 9 February 2015

So,here goes my second blog of the year.
The play I did at The Hen and Chickens Theatre 'The Blind Bet' was a great joy to work on.
It was very well received and the cast and everybody involved under the helm of Jordan Murphy did a brilliant job!
My classes at The Anthony Meindl Actors Workshop are continuing and I'm getting a lot out of them,learning to get out of my own way in a scene and really just be in the moment,listening to my scene partner as well as taking onboard the notes and directions afterwards as a way of learning or in my case unlearning and to trust myself that I am enough! Thanks Anthony Meindl,Mitchell Mullen and Cynthia Levin for your guidance and inspiration as well as all my class mates.you guys are amazing!
My next project is going to take me in a whole new direction and I'm very excited.
I'm starting my own podcast: The Tino Orsini Show.
It'll be an irreverent chat show about the arts with special guests and film/theatre reviews so look out for it soon,it'll be broadcast on Podbean and hopefully on ITunes once we get it going.
So,thanks for following my blog and keep smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment