Thursday 11 June 2015

hello folks!
I'm really having lots of fun doing my podcast "The Tino Orsini Show" which comes out every friday on Podbean.com and iTunes.
my first guest was theatre royalty Bob Kingdom who takes his one man shows portraying Dylan Thomas and Truman Capote among others all over the world and I'm very excited to welcome the lovely actress Linda Alexander to episode 2 which airs tomorrow,Friday 11th June.
we have some wonderful guests lined up for the next few weeks so make sure to tune in!
I'm continuing classes at Anthony Meindl Actors Workshop and really learning about what is holding me back in my acting.
Casting for "Filumena" the play I will be directing is being organized and I'm very excited to start rehearsing and putting it on its feet!
til next time and remember creativity starts from within!

No comments:

Post a Comment