Monday 21 December 2015

Hi!
I had a wonderful time filming a short movie called 'Open Plan' directed by the talented Daniel Murtha of DDAANN Studio about a polyamorous 'Throuple' looking to all move in together in a flat.
Also, the online commercials that I worked on with Shaun Williamson have all been released online with more than half a million hits on the Currys. PC World official Facebook website!
I did a semi-staged rehearsed reading of a new comedy "Hell's Grannies" written by Jackie Skarvellis which we staged at Pentameters Theatre and doing for a further few days there in the new year.
It's a funny tale of two senior citizens on the run when they decide to rob a bank!
I also read a poem 'A New Country' about being an immigrant in the UK at the monthly event 'Paper Tiger Poetry' at The Tea House Theatre in Vauxhall hosted by actor and author Alain English.
It's been Onother busy and productive year and will now be putting my feet up and enjoy the break.
I would like to wish you all a wonderful Christmas and a very happy and healthy new year and thank you so much for reading my blog! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment