Saturday 15 September 2012

Ever since I can remember I have always loved performing.
I remember putting on shows for my family and loving the response and smiles on their faces.I was fascinated by the movies,particularly MGM extravaganzas.
I started doing school plays from a very early age.
When I got to high school I was doing pretty much all the annual shows and received the drama award for my role as Eddie Carbone in Arthur Miller's 'A View from the Bridge''.
When I left home to pursue my dream there was only one place I could go:Hollywood!
There I started to learn the craft of acting and realised it wasn't all as glamorous as it seemed in all the books I used to read about the old studio system and that if I really wanted to go for it it was going to be a lot of hard work so I buckled down and trained with the best;I was accepted at the prestigious Stella Adler Conservatory on Hollywood Boulevard and I loved every minute of it!
Working in films and on stage gives me a feeling that's very hard to explain,almost euphoric.as the saying goes:'there's no business like show business' and so as I continue to audition for stuff I will continue on this journey and I hope to share with you the trials and tribulations of this business.
At the moment I am in rehearsals for an Italian satirical show written by Stefano Benni and in the middle of filming an Indie Sci-fi film which I hope will open more doors and give me that breakthrough role I have always felt I had in me.so here goes folks,watch this space as I share with you my life as a young-ish character actor.wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment