Saturday 22 September 2012

Well,tomorrow are the pick-ups for the film I am doing and then that's a wrap.
It has been a real pleasure to work on 'After the World Ended' with VertigoHeights Films and our  talented director Tony Sebastian Ukpo.I can't wait to see it and let you know all about it once it is done and ready to be shown sometime at the beginning of the new year!
Alas,the Italian show I have been rehearsing for a few months has been cancelled due to the director,Anna Maria Mari's backing down due to health reasons.who knows,maybe one day we will have another opportunity to show this comedy.
I am often asked which I prefer,film or theatre.i have to say I love the immediacy of live theatre and the rapport with the audience but I also love working on film and having the chance to do a take again and again until you get it just right.
In theatre the acting is broad and loud whilst film is more subtle and less is more.but in both  the actor must be present and fully in the moment for a more engaging performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment